What is the best marketing strategy ? 3 methods to apply
Choosing a winning marketing strategy is the challenge for all companies. With an increasingly tough competition, the evolution of market trends and our consumption patterns, professionals must be innovative and original. How to determine the best marketing strategy for your business(es) ? We propose 3 methods to follow to stay in the race and to impose yourself against all your competitors !
How to choose a marketing strategy ?
To choose the better marketing strategy (adapted to your company and/or to a product/service or to a range), it is necessary to make a complete assessment beforehand:
- analysis“SWOT” market research: strengths and weaknesses of the company, external opportunities and threats (in English: : Strengths ; Weaknesses ; Opportunities ; Threats) ;
- market research positioning of the company on the market, in relation to its competitors, observation of the various trends, evolution of consumption modes, etc. ;
- segmentation analysis : separation of consumers into one or more groups (segments) thanks to qualitative and quantitative data, precise analysis of their needs, profile and purchasing path;
- definition of commercial objectives What is the best marketing strategy for an IP address: measurable and realistic (actions to be implemented, actors involved, internal and external resources used, budget and time allocated;
- monitoring of the effects of the strategy used to propose areas for improvement if necessary.
The company can thus establish a optimal work plan, and quality, which will allow him to define a marketing strategy or a combination of them depending on your objectives.
A better marketing strategy by optimizing your site for search engines
To appear in the first results proposed by Google (the SERP : Search Engine Results Page), a company can optimize its website through various actions (89% of online consumers consulted the SERP before making their decision) :
- natural (SEO): content optimization (articles, titles, keywords, HTML tags, etc.).), backlinks to reinforce the internal mesh and rely on reliable external authoritative sites (official
- example); link checking (404 error page, dead links, etc.).) ;
- geolocate his or her business(es);
- develop the mobile marketing on the web site responsive (adapted to the use on smartphone). For information, more than 53% of the world web traffic was done on phones in 2020 ;
- limit the advertisements that pollute the site and are harmful to the user’s experience;
- work architecture and design of the site (pleasant, airy and easy to use) ;
- limit the weight of photos and images that slow down the operation of a site ;
- analyzing the conversion rates (move from information to purchase) to target the parts of the site to rework.
A qualitative and non-intrusive emailing campaign
To keep in touch with consumers, regularly propose new offers, present products and services, share information, etc., a company can implement a personalized email marketing emailing campaign. This one must be quality and non-intrusive for the client.
For meet the major challenges of an email marketing strategy, The company must distribute quality content (targeted information providing real added value) that is adapted to all current tools (smartphones, computers, tablets) to be read, understood and especially to make the user want to take action (Call To Action).
Plus the message of theemail marketing will be personalized, more the strategy will win out. In addition, it will also be necessary to plan the mailings (punctual or automated), through a specific platform for example, which represents a real saving of time and productivity.
Contests and promotional items to build customer loyalty
Nothing like that for build customer loyalty that of actively engage it. By setting up a strategy social media on social networks, the company creates a community that it can then federate thanks to regular publications of content. Adapting its global marketing strategy to the soaring digital tools has become essential for all professionals: place advertising objects on other on other sites, have it promoted by other brands (and even by celebrities and influencers) or use the network marketing.
By offering more visibility and sharing around its brand, the company promotes its return on investment, reinforces its image and its notoriety in the minds of its customers but also of its competitors.
The company can give away: goodies, invitations to digital events in preview, vouchers, etc. To be striking, the reward must be original, of quality and adapted to the targeted consumer segment.
Opting for a winning marketing strategy, based on a complete and detailed preliminary analysis, makes all the difference for a company that wants to stand out from its competitors and ensure the sustainability of its business.